Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome back...

I realized it has been a while since I have posted any new entries out there. It's not like I don't have interesting things to post about it's just a matter of finding the time. I am trying the juggle work, exercise and having a life. It seems like work seems to win a lot of the time, especially since I work for a start up.

Today we celebrated my wife's birthday and my family came over to the house. I decided to make lasagna for the occasion which I thought would be nice and easy. Not so easy since I make everything from the noodles to the sauce from scratch. I spent 3 hours this morning stirring, kneading, rolling, boiling, etc. By the time I was all done, I was so wiped out all I wanted to do was crash on the couch. At least it was all very tasty!

No comments: