Sunday, September 25, 2011

Long but productive!


Wow, this weekend has been a very long but productive weekend.  Since we found out Thursday that baby two is a girl,  that removed all road blocks for work on the babies' room.  So after work on Friday, I got to work. 

The first thing to go up was the new ceiling fan because that room can get quite warm with the sun coming in those windows.  After that I painted the accent wall and taped up most of the room so I could paint it first thing Saturday morning.  I was a little concerned about the dark purple accent wall.  It was difficult to visualize how it was going to look with the rest of the room still chocolate brown.

Then I had to get up early on Saturday to get some builds done for work.  After I got my work done I was able to finish taping and paint the rest of the room.  It didn't take long before the room really started to lighten up with that light purple on the walls.  It took some time to get all the edges and around the windows done.  But I think it looks great.

Later that afternoon, I got the crib and the dresser together and in the room.  Then your mom and I got some accessories  after dinner and put the bedding on.

Sunday morning we attented the baptism of the twins and went over to Kevin and Wendy's for lunch.

After that I came home and started to work on cutting out the flowers that the family will paint up for Rebecca's room.

And to finish off, I finaly finished Emily's cross.

I am wore out, which means, it was a good, good, weekend!

No comments: