Friday, October 14, 2011

Kicks

I felt two little kicks from the little one tonight.  Karie is really starting to feel her moving around and has mentioned it several times but this was the first time I was able to feel her.  We are almost to the half way point in the pregnancy, it feels like it is going quite a bit fast this time.  With Samantha it seemed to take forever to get to this point.  I think a lot of that is because  are busy with Samantha.

Tonight I made cupcakes for Karie's birthday party on Sunday and Samantha got to lick the beater.  She didn't really know what to make of it at first until I got her to taste it.  Then she was all over it.  The only problem was that she wasn't in her chair so she walked into the living room, tripped, and fell onto a couch pillow.  This resulted in her losing her beater and there was much whaling and gnashing of teeth.  For the second beater, I put her into her chair so their wouldn't be a repeat.

After dinner we settled down to watch the Lion King and to my surprise Samantha actually snuggled with Karie and watched.  Later she came and snuggled with me a little before she went to bed.  Of course she didn't make it through the entire movie but it was nice to have a quiet movie night.

No comments: