Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rangers

All of these close and extra inning games are going to give me an ulcer.  It makes for exciting baseball but my stress level is through the roof.

As a life long Rangers fan it is so nice to make the the playoffs and the World Series two years in a row after years and years of mediocre baseball.  But I realized that it doesn't take long for expectations to change.  Just simply making the playoffs or making it to the World Series just isn't enough any more.  Now that I have been given a taste, I want it all.

After tonights nail biter the series is tied 1-1 and it heads back to Texas.  We get our designated hitter back and they can play baseball the way it was meant to be played.  I am hoping the Rangers bats wakeup so we can start putting this series away!  I don't think I can take a repeat of last year.

No comments: