Monday, November 28, 2011

Funny things you say, #1, #2, and #3

Unless you have experienced a toddlers need to explore their world this post probably only won't make much sense to you.  As Samantha began to crawl and then to walk and then to run, she begun to see, touch, and taste everything she could.  I noticed that Karie and I were starting to say things that if taken completely out of context sounded really funny.  So I started to make a list of some of the better things that have come out of our mouths.  So far I only have three, but I am sure there will be many more to come.

Samantha really liked to chew on shoes when she was older so this lead to Karie saying:
1.   "Dogs eat shoes, not babies"

After the Christmas tree was put up I turned around saw Samantha  walking around the tree putting ornaments into a fed-ex sack I had just emptied:
2.  "We do not trick or tree off of the Christmas tree"

Then the other day Samantha was trying to tell me something with her fingers in her mouth:
3.  "Take your fingers out of your mouth, I can't understand you.  Go ahead and put them back in, I still can't understand you."





No comments: