Friday, September 9, 2016

12 Hours of Erwin Park, uh only 4 for me.

Of course, as the race day gets closer everyone has been watching the rain chances.  Can you tell what day the race is on?
The good news about this is that the trail can really use a little bit of rain.  But if we get too much it's going to be a mess and the race would be canceled.

Not anymore!  The race directors have put together a new race route that includes the paved loop inside the park and the gravel roads around it.
If it comes to this, I am not sure what gearing I would need to put on my SS.  And would they allow me to use my gravel bike for this race instead of my SS MTB?  That might actually be a lot of fun. The rain is suppose to come in early Saturday morning so we should know by the afternoon what will be happening. 

No comments: