Monday, September 26, 2016

New frame, finally got to ride it.

So I finally was able to get out onto my new frame.  I got geared bike back on the 12th but didn't get a chance to ride it before I went out to Dayton for a friends wedding.  But last Thursday I was finally able to get out for a ride on it.


I charged up my lights and headed out to Frisco.  I'm still not ready to go back out to Erwin (if you want to know why read.  4 Hours of Erwin).

I had the trail to myself.  Once the sun goes down everyone goes home, not everyone enjoys night riding.  I trail was in good shape and the bike felt great.  The geometry of the frame felt a little different but was very smooth and fast.  I could tell it was a little lighter and rigid.  It was very responsive.  It was a great ride.  I'm sure if it has been a day ride there would have been some PRs set.

No comments: