Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Still no word on my broken frame

I dropped off my Cannondale on the 27th of August and still don't have a response from Cannondale about the warranty.  The guys at BikePlus submitted the warranty request on the 29th and expected a response within 72 hour but nothing.  It's really frustrating to be down a bike and having to do all my MTB rides on my SS right now.  My knee is hold up okay but I would be more ideal to work back onto my SS slowly.

I finally sent a note over to the organizer of the race I am doing Saturday to move me over to the SS group since it is very unlikely I will get my geared bike back.


I'm worried about this race but at this point there isn't much I can do.  I'll do what I can do.  The forecast isn't ideal either, there is a pretty high chance of rain on Saturday morning   If the trail gets hit hard they could cancel the race but it will probably just make it slick and messy for the race.  Which will be fun.  



1 comment:

Doug said...

I'm crossing my fingers for rain. Sounds like a sufferfest waiting to happen, but think of the Kudos!