Saturday, May 9, 2015

In a funk...

This will be a quickie.

I have been in an a funk since my long ride a couple of Saturdays ago.  I ended up getting some sort of chest cold that took me out for a couple of days but I still seem to be recovering.  All my rides since then have SUCKED.  It feels like I am dragging a lead weight behind my bike.  I need to get over this shit.  I've had two very easy weeks.  I need to hit the next two weeks hard and then taper for my race.

See told ya, a quickie!

Now here is a picture of a mother duck with her ducklings I saw on my ride today.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, dang! Quickies should be way more fun than this. How come your posts don't appear in my email? I'M AN OFFICIAL SUBSCRIBER!

Kenneth said...

I added a email subscribe button. Try that.

Kenneth said...

I added a email subscribe button. Try that.