Friday, May 15, 2015

Time is flying

Somehow I now have a little girl that will be going to kindergarten next year.  How did that happen???

It was just yesterday when she so quickly came into this world before anyone was ready to catch her.

It was just yesterday when we were celebrating her first birthday!

It was just yesterday when she turned 2...

I am pretty sure I have only blinked twice since she turned 3...

Seriously I think I am still cleaning up from her 4th birthday party...

And now I have an almost 5 year old that will be going to kindergarten next year.  Karie and I took Samantha over to the neighborhood elementary school last night to introduce her to her teachers and to see her new school.  Samantha was so excited and just kept saying "I'm going to make so many new friends next year."  She is such a happy and outgoing little girl.  I hope that never changes.








No comments: